Non-residential building is offered for purchace
Address: Podkolokolny Lane, 8 bldg 6, Moscow
3-storey non-residential building
Total area: 587.1 sq.m.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001021:1007.
Year of construction: 1900, is not a cultural heritage site.
All communications are central.
The allocated power is 60 kW.
In 2012, a major overhaul was carried out with the replacement of interfloor ceilings with reinforced concrete and interior decoration. In 2016, the facade was repaired.
Structurally: brick, railway flooring. Thick walls allow to keep warm in winter and cool in summer.
Air-conditioning systems, supply and exhaust ventilation, security and fire alarm system, video surveillance.
5 telephone lines of MGTS JSC, 5 telephone lines and a fiber-optical cable of NewLineTelecom Ltd.
The mansion has 4 levels:
- basement: 43.3 sq.m.;
- 1st floor: 178.0 sq.m. - 8 offices, corridor and 3 bathrooms;
- 2nd floor: 179.7 sq.m. - 10 cabinets, corridor and 1 bathroom;
- attic: 181.2 sq.m. - 6 cabinets, corridor and 1 bathroom.
Area: 243 sq.m., including a construction spot.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001021:23.
The right to lease on the basis of the lease agreement concluded with the Moscow City Property Department for a period of 22.04.2051.
The building is located in the Tagansky district of the Central Administrative District of Moscow, south-east of the historical center of the city - Zaryadye and Kitay-gorod, inside the Bulvarnoe Koltso, near Khitrovskaya square, between ulitsa Solyanka, Podkolnikolny pereulok and Pevchesky pereulok. Next to the building are the Church of St. Nicholas in Podkopay and the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Kulishki. To the Bulvarnoe Koltso is 370 m., to the Kitay-gorod metro station, to the Staraya Ploshchad and Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation is 480 m. (6 min. walk), to Moskvoretskaya Embankment and Bolshoy Ustinsky bridge is 630 m. Equal distance from the Sadovoe Koltso and Red Square ≈ 1.1 km.
- the building is located in the popular tourist area of the capital with active pedestrian traffic and ideal transport accessibility. The Kremlin and Red Square, Zaryadye Park, GUM, boutiques, theaters and museums, cafes and restaurants are within walking distance;
- ideal for residence, representative office, office, visa center, privat banking, hotel;
- currently the 2nd floor and attic are leased out, Almazintech-consultations and engineering LLC and Sterkh Regional Insurance Company JSC;
- area of high business activity: state organizations are adjacent to representative offices of the largest companies of the Russian Federation and foreign countries, many banks, hotels, embassies and consulates of foreign states, merchant estates and temples;
- parking from the facade and the end of the building 9 of parking space + city parking on Podkolokolny lane. Entry to the territory is limited by automatic barrier and gate;
- the building opposite the building houses the Migration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.